When you purchase a graphic from Mygrafico or directly from Mygrafico artists, you need to follow these License and Usage Rules listed below.
A. MYGRAFICO GRAPHICS NON-PROFIT/PERSONAL USAGE: You can use our graphics on any personal project as long as NO profit/money is made.
B. MYGRAFICO GRAPHICS COMMERCIAL USAGE: If you wish to use our graphics to create a commercial product to sell, you can purchase with 2 license options:
1. Commercial Credit Required: You must place the copyright text where you display the product. We do not require linking back. Copyright text should be placed as “ Graphics by Mygrafico”
2. Commercial No Credit Required: If you do not wish to place our copyright text then you must purchase with this option. You pay an extra fee for this option (usually 20 US dollars) and you do not have credit Mygrafico as source of your design and graphics.
Commercial License Included Products: Some of our products come with this licence and these products do not require $20.00 licence purchase but may require crediting. Please refer to the product’s description about crediting.
Without Licenses you cannot use our products in any commercial activity.
All copyright credits must be placed on the same page as the product (in product description, NOT on separate pages). If you do not follow this rule, you will be contacted by our Copyright team to make sure your crediting is appropriate.
If you are a Designer selling at Print on Demand sites (such as Dazzle, Cafepress etc.) and produce more than 1000 copies of any products, or if you are a Retailer or Wholesaler and produce more than 1000 copies of any products then please email us for a Mass Production License. Our Small Commercial License does not cover mass produced prints.
Freebie Files cannot be used for any commercial Activity without purchasing a license. If you are interested in using one of our Freebies in a commercial activity, please purchase a small Commercial Licence by Designer here.
PERSONAL OR COMMERCIAL USES THAT ARE ALLOWED:
These rules below apply after you license the product for Personal or Commercial use.
DIGITAL PRODUCT DESIGNERS: You can use our clipart personally or commercially to create digital printable files. Files must be flattened and enough of your own design must be added (such as invitation, wrapper, topper, wall art or any other digital printable file) to make it a new design. SIMPLE COLLAGE SHEETS are not ALLOWED.
Files must be sold as flattened JPEG or PDF files. Do not sell our designs layered or on white background as printable. Other types of digital creations are also allowed as long as graphics are flattened and enough of your design is added to make it a new original design. You can only sell your digital creations for PERSONAL USE. Any sale of your digital creations for commercial use, such as creating greeting cards and selling them to a Card company for commercial resale, is strictly prohibited!
You cannot sell our pre-made templates as digital product. For example the invitation templates, party kits, invitation and party packs found HERE and HERE which are already made cannot be sold digitally. These products can only be sold in PRINTED FORMS. Do not use the Designer’s party photos like your own. These are copyrighted images and they belong to the Designers.
Exception: STOCKBERRY STUDIO designs cannot be used to create digital PARTY PRINTABLE but only FLAT DIGITAL INVITATIONS. Please respect the Designer’s terms and do not use her designs for other PARTY PRINTABLE (such as toppers, wrappers, banners, stickers etc.).
PRINTED PRODUCT DESIGNERS: You can use our products personally or commercially to create printed stationery, handmade or printed cards, brochures, flyers, business cards, all sorts of printed party or stationery elements, games, jewellery, clothing, accessories, home decoration etc.
You can also create stationery or other PRINTED products at Dazzle, Cafe Press, Easy and in your own store.
LOGO AND WEB DESIGNERS: You can use our products commercially to create logo and web designs to sell if the clipart is part of the design. You may not sell graphic AS IS as a LOGO by itself.
You can use our art to create website/blog templates, banners, headers, footers, buttons and store front designs only if the design is flattened at 72 dpi. It absolutely cannot be extractable!
DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKERS: You can use all of our graphics for your personal projects.
COMMERCIAL DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKERS: You cannot sell our clipart or papers in a commercial scrapbook kit even if it is altered.
EMBROIDERY DIGITISERS: You can use our products personally or commercially with purchase of the correct license.
CUTTING FILE DESIGNERS: You can use our clipart to create LAYERED CUTTING FILES only, which require assembly after cutting. An entire piece of Clipart cannot be simply converted to SVG or other cutting formats and sold as cutting files. JPG, AI, EPS, SVG, PNG format files cannot be resold.
TEACHERS AND EDUCATORS: You can use our graphics to create educational products for selling or personal use. You must credit Mygrafico.com as the source of your design inside your PDF file, on your blog and wherever else that you display the file. We do NOT allow this use without credit. Teachers must create a disclaimer inside their PDF files to protect our clipart, such as a copyright statement indicating that the PDF file can only be used for personal and classroom use. Teachers must design and add a project / game in order to offer free digital-download PDF files, and they must place our copyright text and clickable link on the file.
PERSONAL OR COMMERCIAL USES THAT ARE NOT ALLOWED:
These limitations and rules below apply after you license the product for Personal or Commercial use.
- You cannot sell our graphics as is, and you cannot claim our graphics as your own. All copyrights remain with the Designers.
- You cannot share graphics for free. (Teachers must design a project / game to offer free digital download PDF files and must place our clickable link inside the file.)
- You cannot use our graphics to create products and sell on a competitor website. For example do not create an invitation / card, template / clipart set to sell on a digital download mall which is a direct competitor of Mygrafico.
- You cannot create Collage Sheets and sell our graphics as is, as a printable. All digital products that you create with our graphics must be sold to third parties for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- You cannot sell our pre-made templates as digital product. For example invitation templates, party kits, Invitation and party packs found HERE and HERE that are already made cannot be sold digitally. These products can only be sold in PRINTED FORMS. Do not use the Designer’s party photos for your own use. These are copyrighted images and they belong to the Designers.
Freebie Files cannot be used for any commercial Activity. However, if you are interested in using one of our Freebies in a commercial activity, please contact us at [email protected] for details on what you need to do.
You can Purchase a small Commercial Licence by Designer here.
Please read our liability disclaimer HERE
Please email [email protected] if you have any questions.